| Imager 0.49
(Including the 0.48 release notes here too)
- fixes a problem in decoding JPEG EXIF blocks.
- fixes some memory leaks
- Imager API introduced - see perldoc Imager::API
- fix a test failure in non-English locales
- various documentation updates
- paste() enhancements
- added sample files that were listed in samples/README but missing from MANIFEST, and added a test to ensure new samples show up there
- workaround freetype-config returning includes in the wrong order
- better error reporting when writing (or failing to write) some image formats
- make "faxable" TIFF use a more natural Photmetric Interpretation to work around problems in some TIFF readers.