| Imager 0.52
This is primarily a feature release, but contains a fair few bug fixes, new features:
- ability to read and write MS Windows ICO and CUR files
- you can now add file format plugins to support new file formats
- add POD coverage tests
- setcolors() and addcolors() now accept color names and so on instead of requiring Imager::Color objects.
- flood_fill() can now fill to a specified border color instead of just to the area the same color as the seed.
- bounding_box for the T1 driver wasn't converting UTF8 to ascii when calculating the advance width.
- bounding_box for the T1 driver wasn't including leading and trailing spaces in the bounding box as the other drivers did, it also produced strange results for empty strings or strings containing only spaces
- when reading CMYK jpeg images they were being transferred to the image object as is, producing a four channel image. It only looked ok due to an old still unfixed Photoshop bug. We now convert from the inverted CMYK that photoshop (and Corel for example) produce into RGB.
- reading a CYMK TIFF would result in a 4 channel image, reading any image with more than 4 channels (eg. RGB with 2 alpha channels) would result in an error.
- added /usr/local/include to the default include search path, since we were already searching /usr/local/lib for libraries.
And various minor fixes and documentation updates.