Imager 0.46 has been released and will soon be available on all CPAN mirrors.
The aim for this release was primarily documentation, but some bugs were fixed and features added along the way
- EXIF support when reading JPEG images
- you can read a given page of GIF or TIFF files by supplying a
- the read method now reads the first image of a GIF instead of consolidating them (the old behaviour is still available if needed)
- you can limit the sizes of images read from files with the set_file_limits() method
- significant documentation changes
- many minor bug fixes