Imager 0.61_02 - 28 November 2007
- major TIFF support re-work
- added a C level image interface for accessing samples from 1-32 bits, exposed this at the perl level in getsamples()
- the conv filter now works at floating point precision for high bit images
- added is_bilevel method to test whether an image should be written as a bilevel image if the image format supports it.
- added -log-stderr as an Imager import list option
- added some important types to Imager::APIRef
- added test_image_double() to Imager::Test